CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.09.2008

Surprise!

So, last week Chris said he had a "suprise experience" for me that he was going to give me on Saturday. Well, he already messed up the surprise part of it because he told me I was getting it, so I begged him to tell me on Wednesday last week what it was and he did . . . So, I closed my eyes and opened them to a tour guide book of Washington, D.C. . . . Chris proceeded to tell me that for my birthday in June he booked tickets for us to go there for a long weekend! Yippee!! D.C. has been on my "Top 2 Places to Visit" list for a while (New York) is the other. So, Mimi and Grandpa R. it will be your turn to come and babysit . . . get ready!

In other Bechtel news, I went for my first rollerblade ride of the season today. It was still nippy outside and I came in after 30 min. with aching ears and feet, but it was worth it!

Ava took 5 steps all by herself this morning . . she walks like Frankenstein with stiff legs and arms stretched out, but it's so cute to see her gettting it!

Chris is staying busy with work and then taking care of us girls. We put our Pilot up for sale and he's had a couple people come by and look at it, but it's still sitting in our garage:) He's been working out a little bit more frequently and was happy to show me what looks to be the beginning of a 6 pack . . . impressive!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Let me be the first one to finally comment on your blog. First, I love Ava's little video. She is looking more and more like you! Second, I'm jealous of the traveling. Tell Chris my b-day is coming up too....
and Thirdly, tell him good luck with that six pack.

Miss you always~!

camigodfrey said...

Hannah, I just ran across your blog, it is so good to see you and your family, your little girl is darling. how are you? where do you live? drop me a line somtime. cami

Trisha said...

I am so happy to see that you are now a blogger! It is so fun to see and hear about your family. Keep checking in on us too!