CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.15.2008

In way of news . . .

As many of you know, (or can remember), there is a lot that goes on with a toddler in the house and a baby in the womb. The last 8 weeks of pregnancy haven't been really bad, but I wouldn't say pleasant either. I've been much more emotional this round. I know it's silly, but on my bad days, my almost 2 yr. old can hurt my feelings. A "no mommy", or refusal to hug/kiss can really get to me. Luckily, Chris is never short on affection and is more than happy to give me either whenever I want:) I'm now 4 months along and beginning to show a bit. Still not enough to tell the differece between being pregnant or just putting on a few. We'll find out the sex of the baby on Dec. 3rd . . . only 2.5 weeks away. According to an ancient Chinese birth chart it's going to be a girl.
Next week we leave for a cross country road trip. From here to Indiana where we'll visit with Chris' family and then meet up with my parents and brother to travel to Pennsylvania to spend Thanksgiving with my side of the family. Lots of memories to be made.

0 comments: