CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.28.2008

For the ones I love!

This first blog is dedicated to my family & friends. A big shout out to Hayley Kidman! You had probably resolved yourself to believing it was never going to happen but here it is! It's my newest effort at keeping you all more informed on the everyday happenings of our family . . . especially little miss Ava!

Speaking of . . . the little birdie is with her daddy today at home while I'm at work. For those of you questioning my work ethic, I'm on my lunch break. Anyways, she has recently become quite the dada's girl. She loves playing with him and it's quite clear that she already knows how to work him over. She may have learned that from me. Fortunately for both of us, he loves to take care of his girls and has more than enough love to do it!

0 comments: