CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.16.2008

UNBELIEVABLE

I wasn't extremely thrilled to go to the wedding I went to last Friday, but I did. It proved to be a mistake . . . perhaps it was pure coincedence that bad luck would follow a wedding I begrudgingly went to, but whatever it was I'm a good mixture of bummed out and ticked off. So what happened??? Well, there were bubbles used to wish the newly married couple off to their car. Afer blowing the bubbles I placed them in my clutch purse along with my shiny Blackberry Pearl. 20 minutes later I was purchasing a Matahari (coffee drink), reached into my purse and then realized "THE PROBLEM". My Pearl was soaked! I tried all the suggestions handed to me . . . stick the phone in a bag of rice, don't put the battery in until completely dry, I even bougth a Torx T-6 and took the thing apart, rubbed it with rubbing alcohol and put it back together. Nothing worked. I went to the T-Mobile store to get some help, but only Chris' name is on the account so I can't get any information about my phone. The guy at T-Mobile didn't seem to care that Chris was in El Salvador and unreachable . . . GRRRRR! So I resorted to a 1990's phone that we happened to have here at the house. The SIM card worked so I was happy with my temporary solution. That's when the unbelievable part happened . . . on Friday (2 days ago) I was driving to my friend's house and in a hurry must have put my phone on the car and drove off. About 6 hrs. later I realized my phone was nowhere to be found. I drove the route to my friend's and found my phone in pieces about 3 minutes from my house. GRRRRR, and I mean GRRRRRRRRRR. My SIM card is nowhere to be found and I am once again without a phone. Can you believe it?

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh Hannah-what a week! Let me know when you get your new phone. When is Chris coming back?

Trisha said...

I did a similar thing last summer. Put my 2 day old phone through the wash and then the one that replaced it went through another load just a month or so later. It is the worst. I thought my new Razor wouldn't work either until I left it in the rice for two weeks. It is the phone I am currently using.

camigodfrey said...

oh im so sorry about the phone, i hate when i loose or break mine, however i was laughing out loud at you, you are so funny.

jon and elissa said...

seriously. that just stinks. i'm so sorry.