CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.01.2011

The Garden

I love the idea of gardening. I like to fancy myself a green thumb, although I'm not absolutely sure I have one. I do have 2 surving house plants that have lasted years, and each summer I'm able to plant and grow multiple containers of flowers. Does this mean I have what it takes to garden? I hope to find out. This weekend I got the chance to help my father-in-law plant his garden! It was great to walk barefoot in the dirt with my hoe in hand, working the soil. It was so energizing for me. One of the highlights of my weekend . . . so thank you Papa Al for letting me be apart of your labor of love. The girls couldn't resist their chance to "help" too!




And this has nothing to do with gardening, but she's just so dang cute . . . I had to include it!


0 comments: