CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.04.2011

To Do's: Done

I woke up this beautiful Saturday morning ready to conquer the world! We all know a feeling like that can go one of two ways . . .either you get going and your momentum carries you through the day, or you get going, hit a hiccup in the schedule and your "can do" attitude turns into "care less". Well, I'm happy to say that today was a "can do"day and I got so much done! Breakfast by the lake with friends, yard work that nudges our yard up to "best in the neighborhood" status, a bathroom completely painted , cleaned, and put back together, playtime with the girls, and 2 loads of laundry done! My body is tired, but my brain is racing - I'm energized by the thought of how much I was able to do today. I'm grateful for the ability to have health, youth, and energy on my side. Now I'll settle in for a good nights sleep and dream about our super fun church picnic tomorrow!


Ava as the Unicorn, Raina as the Princess & sweet Mikelle as the onlooker!

1 comments:

Hayley said...

Love you blogging again! Keep in up Hannah!