CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.01.2008

Ava's Chair

Nana got Ava this chair while she was here and one of Ava's new favorite things is to climb in and out of it. She had to learn the hard way a couple times on how the proper way to get out of the chair, and we got one of those on video. She got a nice scratch on her leg from this particular incident, but that didn't stop her from doing it again, and again, and again . . . .

I love her persistence!


Every other Sunday we have the leaders that help us at Mosaic Youth Group come over and hang out . . . we eat, play games, talk about things going on with the group and just chill. There's usually 2 or 3 that like to snooze on the couches, below is what they get to wake up to . . .


3 comments:

Hayley said...

You are such a mom! It happened fast.

I love her, and I love you blogging.

But hearing your voice makes me miss you.

And it's spring now. I always miss you in the springtime

The end.

Hugs to Ava.

Trisha said...

I have to agree with Hayley...as much fun as it was to see little Ava, it was so great to hear your voice and that laugh! It has been too long!

Ash said...

Such a cute girl! It's so funny that they have to crash and burn over and over before they FINALLY learn!
I'm with Hayley and Trisha...miss your fun laugh!