CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.19.2008

Love, Misery & Back!

We're back from Missouri (a.k.a. Misery)! I don't agree with this silly play on words because I've always enjoyed visits to my homestate. Anyways, we planned a trip to Missouri because Chris' cousin Brian got married! It was a beautiful day for a a beautiful couple, but I think Ava stole the show . . . she looked adorable and knew exactly what to do with all eyes on her.



For picture reasons everyone was asked to wear black. It looked great! Only the bride was in white and she looked exquisite. I don't use that word lightly either . . .truly beautiful.


Since the wedding was in Kansas City we stayed overnight with some old friends from college. Ava got to play with their two boys, but Chris made a new buddy too . . .








The day after the wedding we reached our final destination . . .Mt. Vernon, MO. Population, 12. Ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously, my Mom & Dad live in a very small town. Funny enough though, they have more grocery stores than where I live.


We arrived to a sunny and warm Mt. Vernon. It was so nice we got right out of the car and hung out on the grass for a while! This was the first time Ava had walked on grass! My dad loves explaining everything to her. So he was telling her all about how the grass grows, the importance of the sun, etc . . . As you can see, she was completely engrossed in Grandpa's Education!


2 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm loving the family picture! It is just great. As for your dad teaching Ava about the beautiful green growing grass...well it just makes me miss your rents all the more. How bout' you give them a hug for me next time you see them. And Johnna too.

Shelly Traveller said...

Hannah,
I saw your blog on Hayley's. You little girl is beautiful. It looks like your little family is doing well. We just moved back to Cache Valley from St. Louis where Justin went to school. We loved Missouri. I hope you don't mind if I keep peeking in.

Shelly Bennett Traveller